How Do I Report a Broken Traffic Signal?

You can report a broken traffic signal (signal dark, flashing red, damaged pole, etc.) 24 hours a day:


  1. Submit Online Request, or


  1. Call (818) 374-4823
  2. Tell the operator the intersection (Cross Streets) and what the problem is (Signal dark, Flashing red, knocked down pole, etc.)
  3. We will dispatch a repair crew ASAP

Alternatively, Monday-Sunday 8 AM-4:45 PM you can call 311 within the city limits as well.

How Do I Make an Online Payment?

We are pleased to provide online payment options for our customers. Please note, this website DOES NOT process your initial request. You must begin the request for service process with the appropriate LADOT office prior to payment. If you have any questions regarding a parking citation, you may call our 24 Hour Customer Care Hotline: 1-866-561-9742


Subscribe to City of Los Angeles Department of Transportation RSS