How Do I Report Faded/Missing Road Striping?

You can report a missing or faded pavement marking 24 hours a day:


    1.  Submit Online Request, or


  1. Call (818) 374-4823
  2. Tell the operator as much information as possible
    A. Street name 
    B. Cross street or stretch of road
  3. The operator will connect you to the pertinent district office who will take information about the problem and will dispatch an engineer ASAP

Alternatively, Monday-Sunday 8 AM-4:45 PM you can call 311 within the city limits as well.

In some cases repairs may already be scheduled. For resurfacing projects, the asphalt must cure before new lane markings can be applied. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.